Vaillant Combi Range
Combination boilers or ‘combi’ boilers are the most popular type of boiler in the UK.
These space saving boilers don’t require a hot water cylinder or a tank and offer various outputs across three ranges:
- ecoTEC Plus combi boilers
- ecoTEC Exclusive combi boilers
- ecoTEC Pro combi boilers
Benefits of a Combi Boiler
- No need for a hot water storage tank or lots of pipework
- Straightforward to install and cost effective for repairs too
- Provides your hot water on demand so you’re not limited by a tank size
- An energy efficient choice as you only heat the water you actually need
Vaillant Regular Range
Choosing a new boiler can be daunting, especially if the existing boiler has been in place for years.
Boilers have changed significantly in the last decade and are more energy efficient than ever before.
Vaillant offer the ideal solution for older properties with their Regular boiler range.
These are the perfect modern-day replacement for your older boiler and should be close to like-for-like in terms of design and pipework, but with the benefits of a new system.
Benefits of a Regular boiler
- Older property? This is an ideal replacement as the pipework will be similar
- It’s fine to use more than one tap at the same time
- Works well with an electric immersion heater as a hot water back-up
- Can be used with solar thermal panels to heat your water